- Published date: 2010-01-25
- Expiration date: 2010-07-25
The annual ACM SIGKDD conference is the premier international forum for data mining researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government to share their ideas, research results and experiences. KDD-2010 will feature keynote presentations, oral paper presentations, poster sessions, workshops, tutorials, panels, exhibits, demonstrations, and the KDD Cup competition.
KDD-2010 will run between from July 25-28 in Washington, DC and will feature hundreds of practitioners and academic data miners converging on the one location.
Call For Papers
ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD-2010) will be held on July 25-28, 2010 in Crystal City, Washington, DC. The conference will include two refereed paper tracks:
Paper Preparation and Submission Guidelines
- To submit your paper to either the Research track or the Industrial track, please log into the Submission Server.
- Abstracts are due Feb 2, 2010 at 11:59 PM Pacific time.
- Papers are due Feb 5, 2010 at 11:59 PM Pacific time.
- All papers should adhere to the ACM proceedings template. Papers are allowed at most nine (9) full pages, including all figures, tables, references and appendix (if any).
- The papers will *not* be reviewed double-blind. Please include your name and affiliation in the submission, as well as full references to your relevant prior work.
- Submissions that deviate from these guidelines may be rejected without consideration. Out of fairness to other authors, we are not able to grant extensions or accept late submissions.