- Author: Dr. Principe
- Published date: 2010-06-28
- Expiration date: 2011-02-01
Submissions are invited for the 2011 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks to be held at the Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, California, July 31 - August 5, 2011. The conference is organized jointly by the International Neural Network
Society and the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society.
Papers: February 1, 2011
Tutorial/Workshop Proposals: December 1, 2010
Special Session Proposals: December 1, 2010
Competition Proposals: August 31, 2010
The range of topics covered includes, but is not limited to:
* Neural network theory & models. * Collective intelligence.
* Computational neuroscience. * Pattern recognition.
* Cognitive models. * Machine vision.
* Brain-machine interfaces. * Hybrid systems.
* Embodied robotics. * Self-aware systems.
* Evolutionary neural systems. * Data mining.
* Neurodynamics. * Sensor networks.
* Neuroinformatics. * Agent-based systems.
* Neuroengineering. * Computational biology.
* Neural hardware. * Bioinformatics
* Neural network applications. * Artificial life.
The conference will feature:
* Contributed technical talks and posters describing the latest research from around the world.
* Plenary lectures by world-famous researchers in neural networks and related fields.
* Special sessions covering topics of active current interest.
* Pre-conference tutorials and post-conference workshops with presentations by experts.
* Challenging competitions on applying neural networks to difficult computational problems.
Chairs of the Organizing Committee:
General Chair: Ali A. Minai (University of Cincinnati) Program Chair: Hava
Siegelmann (University of Massachusetts Amherst) Technical Co-Chairs:
Michael Georgiopoulos (University of Central Florida) Cesare Alippi
(Politecnico di Milano)
Please check the conference website for updates: http://www.ijcnn2011.org